No products in the cart.
TIPS TO START BOXING
If you’re thinking about getting into boxing we have some useful tips that you should consider, they will help you improve better and have a good start.
- Find a good coach or gym, you need somebody that knows the sport and that can teach you how to do things the right way, you don’t want to get any injuries.
- Always work on your cardiovascular training. Cardio is really important to improve your endurance and to learn how to save energy while you’re fighting.
- Don’t forget about sparring! Try to spar with somebody that is on your same skill level.
- Spend time on shadowboxing, you need to practice your movements, punches and correct techniques.
- Eat the right way, by this we mean healthy. Eating the right food makes a huge difference.